VILOFOSS® PeckStone for Poultry
QS-capable feed for more animal welfare
easy - effective - inexpensive - safe
and prevented. At the same time, the beaks are worn off by the PECKStone which significantly
reduces the risk of injury when animals peck each other.
- ensures active pre-occupation of animals through material wear
- enables natural behaviour during the search for food and consumption
- promotes activity and mobility of the animal
- reduces stress-initiating interactions between animals
- prevents the occurrence of feather-pecking and cannibalism
- the additional intake of magnesium and sodium calms the animals and prevents behavioural disorders
- the mineral component supports natural beak wear because of its well wear effect
Application examples from practice
Manipulable material for layers, broilers, geese and turkeys.
Different hardness grades
- 71288 – PECKStone medium
- 71255 – PECKStone hard
- 71251 – PECKStone Duo
(at least one pallet)
- 71285 – PECKStone extra hard
How to set up/ hang up/ split manipulable material
The Peckstone should be set up and stored in a covered area. The stones
can be left in the bowl, plunged from the bowl and placed directly on the floor or on top of the upturned bowl. Also hanging is possible, which is especially interesting for the turkey husbandry. For this purpose, a special hanging element has been developed which is also available.
we recommend one PECKStone:
- each 500 to 800 layers and turkeys
- each 1.000 broilers
Hanging the VILOFOSS®Peckstone with hanging element at activity height for turkeys, guarantee a high level of acceptance.
For further information please contact our consultants.
Premixes • Mineral feed • Special products • Additives • Single ingrediants • Hygiene solution